Mobile friendly workflows. Lets you manage from anywhere, anytime with all devices .
Handles All in one easy-to-use system.
Tynet EHR helps you stay compliant with Stakeholders and clinical auditors.
See how our software, analytics, and services result in better outcomes and lower costs
Dramatically reduce Quality Assurance workload with more complete documentation Speed time-to-bill submission
Drive more accurate claims and guard against denials and take backs keep your reporting clean and on point.
Streamline care coordination with anytime, anywhere access to current patient information. Focus on clients satisfaction
Tynet's EHR US Based customer support team are experts with advanced knowledge of the home health Industry and our software. All our staffs have at least 5 years experience. 99% of Tynet's support calls are answered live, and the remaining 1% are called back within the hour
Administrator Heavenly Host Home Health
Administrator Seniors Home Health
Home Health Consultant
1. (PPS) payment methodology is driven by the patient's clinical characteristics rather than the number of therapy minutes provided.
2. Quality Improvement SLPs' Role in Fall Prevention SLPs Role in Discharge Functional Goals.
3. OASIS changes and the rationale behind them
4. Home Health Value-Based Purchasing
Tynet EHR Software
1521 N Cooper St, Ste 211-212 Arlington, TX 76011
Copyright © 2021 Tynet EHR Software - All Rights Reserved.
Phone: 817-795-2800 Fax: 1-877-559-5966