Watch A Demo
Home Health Software
Benefits by Role
Administrators & Owners
Directors of Nursing & QA
Billing & Support Teams
Pediatric Home Health
Specialized Pediatric Documentation
Medically fragile patients
Watch A Demo
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We may use your activity information unless restricted by this policy, other written agreement between you and TYNET ONLINE, or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include:
• Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences.
• Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
• Tracking resources and data accessed on the website.
• Developing reports regarding website usage, activity, and statistics.
• Assisting users experiencing website problems.
• Enabling certain functions and tools on this website.
• Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
• To respond to an email or particular request from you.
• To personalize the website for you.
• To process information requested by you.
• To administer surveys and promotions.
• To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
• To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and marketing.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
• To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
• To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
• As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law. We may share personal information within our company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors.
Third Party Sharing
We may disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We use various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from our website visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on this website. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies, which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire. You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website.
Links To Other Sites
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will use best efforts to respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our internal policies, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you use our site and enter sensitive information (such as Social Security number) on our login page, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, and other communications, such as marketing communications, on a periodic basis to various individuals and organizations. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, website updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We will offer you appropriate consent mechanisms, such as opt-out, for such marketing communications and certain other communications. Please be aware that you may not have the ability to opt out of certain types of communications, such as account status or website updates.
Information for Children Under 13
We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website without receiving guardian consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.
To contact us regarding this policy and our related privacy practices, please email or write to us at: Jennifer Alejo, Privacy Officer
700 Highlander Boulevard, Suite 402
Arlington, TX 76015
If you believe we or any company associated with us has misused any of your information please contact us immediately and report such misuse.
Effective/Last Updated: October 2017
Benefits by Role
Administrators and Owners
Directors of Nursing and QA
Billing and Support Teams
Nursing Credit Hours
Accreditation and License
Coding and Training
Training Webinars and Seminars
Chart Audit and Reviews
Oasis Edits and Reviews
700 Highlander Blvd
Arlington, TX 76015
Client Support: 1-877-558-9638
Corporate Office: 1-817-795-2800
© Copyright 2017. All right reserved. Tynet USA Inc